Convoy, recently nominated for “Start up of the Year”, is a rapidly growing company that uses technology to revolutionize the $800 Billion trucking industry. We're backed by the founders of Uber, Amazon, Linkedin, and Dropbox and are focused on improving efficiency for shippers, carriers, and the industry at large. Our team is comprised of the best in their fields from around the country, and we love adding A+ players to join us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in at the beginning of one of the hottest and fastest growing startups in the world! The Key Account Director will handle strategic partnerships with Fortune 1000 (e.g. Unilever) companies to help them drive innovation in their supply chain.
- Drive revenue and growth with Convoy’s largest enterprise customers.
- Achieve customer growth and retention objectives, including identifying expansion opportunities.
- Develop and execute against strategic account plans for enterprise customers.
- Analyze customer data and share insights both internally and externally, as applicable.
- Develop and distribute strategic customer reporting in partnership with the account management and operations team.
- Run quarterly business reviews on-site with executive sponsors.
- Execute on a shared key account onboarding and management process and framework with other key partners, including business development and operations.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years of account management experience (3-5 supporting enterprise customers).
- Experience teaming up with and supporting executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Consistent track record of onboarding, retaining and growing enterprise customers.
- Technology industry and startup experience is a strong plus.
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience is nice to have.
- Intangibles include you being self-motivated, coachable, driven, high energy, daring, and resilient.
- A passion for innovation, problem solving, and constant change.
- You can effectively communicate with anyone with your strong verbal, written, customer service, and social skills.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative manager who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!